When you start to consider investing in a franchise or any business – remember, this is ultimately an investment in yourself. Take a strong look at upfront costs and learning curve if you strike out on your own. Don’t be fooled into thinking you will immediately save the Franchise Fee costs if you choose a non-franchise route. From personal experience, if we can shave your learning curve by even a few months, it’s worth it.
The initial franchise fee is $40,000.
What do you get for the initial franchise fee?
- Prospect list of likely temp users within your territory
- Access to call into Major accounts
- Your initial marketing material
- Your crm and staffing software setup costs
- Most insurance deposits & coverage
- Custom website page and bio’s for your location
- A tenured social media presence with 1000’s of followers
- Full access to full document library
- Full access to our Learning Management System (LMS), complete with sections on software, recruiting, sales & management
- Access to sales crm, fully integrated with all marketing efforts
- Immediate back-office support staff, including payroll, tax, insurance, HR, sales & marketing support experts
- Instant credibility being part of a Nationally ranked Top 50 firm
Owners will also need an additional $55,500 to $85,250 in working capital to cover expenses related to computers, fixtures, furniture, rent and staff expenses until the business is profitable, which is an average of 6 months (see Note). We also suggest the owners have one year of living expenses covered through savings, spousal income or other means. That puts the total investment needed at $95,500 to $125,250 plus initial living expenses.
Note: Please see our Item 19 in our Franchise Disclosure Document for full documentation regarding financial performance.
*Nextaff does offer a 20% discount of the Initial Franchise Fee for Veterans of United States Armed Forces.
**As with any business venture, it’s important that you have the capital needed to adequately fund your business. The specific costs for your company will vary depending on a number of factors including location, staff size and individual effort. Please review the most current version of the Franchise Disclosure Document for footnotes and details.