Operating a business is a great goal to have, although accomplishing this goal may be easier to dream about than actually do. Many people like the idea of starting their own business. To get a business started takes much work, perseverance, and sometimes setbacks.Yet, entrepreneurs are part of what makes America what it is. What drives people to take the step and begin the risky prospects of opening a business? Here are some of the reasons people may decide to start up a business:
- They want to be their own boss.
- They like to take control of their compensation.
- They want to be able to take a vacation when they desire.
- They like the thought of telling others they own their own business.
- They have an inner drive to be successful at entrepreneurship.
Whatever the reason may be, making that dream a reality is often met with challenges and obstacles. Bloomberg reports that 8 out of 10 businesses fail before the two-year mark. That is a stunning statistic, enough to stop anyone in his or her tracks. However, this need not hold you back from achieving growth in the world of entrepreneurship. With the right tools and information, you can accomplish your goals. Let’s look at how you can begin your business with by investing in a franchise opportunity.
Franchise Industry Outlook
The economic outlook for businesses overall is excellent. According to many business sources and economists, U.S. consumer and business optimism is at an all-time high. This is reflected by the hearty increases in the stock market since the recent presidential election. IHS Markit gave its outlook for the U.S. economy and the franchise industry. Here are a few of the highlights:
- The U.S. economy overall will see an uptick in growth from 1.6% to 2.3 %.
- In 2016 the franchise industry outpaced the GDP.
- The franchise industry will continue to outpace economic growth in 2017.
- Franchise employment opportunities are “forecast to grow 3.3% in 2017.”
These statistics spotlight the value of a franchising opportunity. Let’s look now at other benefits of owning a franchise:
- You gain a support system for your business.
- Your business comes with an already established name.
- A business model guides you towards growth.
- You secure back office services to help complete tasks.
Now you may be thinking franchising is a wise choice, but what type of franchise is best. One industry that is experiencing growth is that of the staffing industry.
Staffing industry highlights
The Staffing Industry Analysts released their forecast in April 2017 for the years 2017 and 2018. The staffing industry is set to experience great growth. The outlook is as follows:
- The staffing industry for the U.S. is expected to steadily grow in both 2017 and 2018.
- In 2017 the growth rate will be approximately 3 % and will rise to 4 % in 2018.
- Professional staffing will be see greater growth rate than commercial staffing.
The staffing industry is a thriving market and shows no signs of slowing down. It makes sense that staffing is a productive market.
If you feel the call to entrepreneurship, yet want a more predictable business model to follow, then a staffing franchise may be right for you. Nextaff is a committed staffing agency with franchises throughout the United States. We provide the tools, support, and contacts to help you begin your own franchise. With our network of support, you can focus on growing your business….not developing it. Discover the rewards of being independent yet without the added risk of going it alone. Nextaff is always there to help. With our X-Factor program, we give you access to many additional services. Contact us to find out all the many features of our program and learn how you can become a part of our franchising family!
Click below to find out more: