So, it’s time to hire again because the last 5 people didn’t work out. Have you thought about how long you’ve used the same hiring methods only to end up disappointed with the outcome? Albert Einstein said the definition of insanity is doing something over and over again and expecting a different result. Hiring quality talent doesn’t have to be that way.
We have found a way to hire quality talent with our scientific and methodical approach. No more unstructured interviews or depending on references and peer ratings alone. Let’s be honest, most of the time, it’s a crap shoot – there’s no telling what you’ll end up with. Now is the time to try something new.
X-Factor is Here
- Our first step is to get to know you and your organization – fill us in on what’s worked for you and what hasn’t. You’ll tell us the details for each position and we’ll use that information to create an X-FACTOR profile for each one.
- After our initial meeting, we will create detailed job descriptions and the X-FACTOR profile – we’ll even set up the profile online.
- Through social media outlets and some job boards, we will draw in candidates, including passive candidates.
- Through a combination of integrity tests, cognitive tests, and personality tests, each candidate will answer approximately 100 questions total.
- We receive the results of each test via email within a few minutes. Our focus stays on the “recommended” results, so we can compare those candidates with your X-FACTOR criteria.
- We choose the candidates with the highest X-FACTOR scores and perform a phone screening.
- If a candidate passes the phone screening, we move on to a structured interview.
- Next, you get to meet the final candidates for a face-to-face interview. You’ll have a copy of the X-FACTOR, so you can focus your questions on any areas of concern.
- Finally, hire quality talent.
You could improve your recruitment success by 5X with a proven scientific analysis. We do most of the leg work, so you can use your valuable time focusing on day-to-day operations and other important details of your business.
To learn how the science behind Nextaff’s X-FACTOR can help you hire quality talent, download our free white paper Perfecting the Perfect Hire.