If you are thinking of starting a business, owning a staffing franchise offers a fantastic opportunity. According to the American Staffing Association, “While staffing industry growth has outpaced overall economic and employment growth, it employs only 2% of the U.S. non-farm workforce.” With so much room for growth, it’s the perfect time to open a staffing franchise.
Staffing Industry Basics
- What services do staffing franchises offer?
- Staffing franchises offer many employment related services, and provide career opportunities for 16 million employees per year. Staffing franchises help clients find temporary and contract positions with companies that need help finding the right talent. They also recruit employees and help them find permanent placement in their chosen field. Franchises also provide consultation services for human resource departments and companies that want to outsource some of their work.
- What type of growth does this industry see?
- According to the U.S. Department of Commerce, steady growth is a trend in the staffing industry. Since 2001, the industry has grown from $82 billion to $147 billion. It continues to outpace the rest of the economy. Since it employs such a small percentage of the non-farm work population, the staffing industry is a solid choice. Experts predict continued growth in the future as more companies and employees seek flexible work options. Staffing demand is rising in almost all sectors, so there’s plenty of work for a new franchise.
- How do companies handle competition?
- Greater competition in the staffing industry is likely in the future, which is why a staffing franchise is a wonderful option. You’ll benefit from an established brand and experts to help you along the way. Professional development and training set you up for growth as the industry expands. Gain access to state-of-the-art technology, back office support, and marketing materials from day one with a franchise. Run your own business while maintaining the support of experts in the field.
The Future of the Staffing Industry
- What is the industry expected to look like in 5 years?
- According to Staffing Industry Analysts, ” Baby Boomers are retiring but there aren’t enough younger workers to replace them. And the current labor shortage isn’t expected to go away any time soon.” The need for skilled workers should benefit the staffing industry. As the staffing industry continues to grow, staffing franchises will take advantage of this expanding industry almost immediately.
- Which specific areas could see the largest growth?
- Health care, pharmaceuticals, and industrial technology expect to see the greatest growth over the next few years. Experts believe the demand for skilled workers in these fields will grow quickly over the next decade. However, the staffing industry anticipates growth in the near future in many other areas. From banking to manufacturing, clients will need more employees across the board. As staffing becomes a more popular option for highly educated, professional employees, fields that need these skills will turn to staffing franchises for help. The staffing industry connects employers with the right employees and facilitates this important process.
- Will a staffing franchise offer a rewarding career long-term?
- Owners of staffing franchises truly feel good about what they do. By connecting employees with work they’ll love, franchise owners give people the opportunity they need to find their perfect fit. Ultimately, staffing franchise owners help people. Companies that work with these franchises value great employees, and clients looking for work often find permanent careers with the help of a staffing franchise.
With huge opportunities for growth and a rewarding life as a business owner, owning a staffing franchise holds great promise as a career. To learn more about the staffing industry and owning your own staffing franchise, please contact us today! Our team of experts is always ready to offer advice, help and support.